US IMPACT is a volunteer led Political Action Committee.
The PAC works towards being the voice of Indian American Community residing in US and bridging the Political Leadership with the larger Indian Community.
US IMPACT is a conservative group which respects value of every community and promotes hard work and self reliance. US IMPACT promotes meritocracy over self determined privilege.
US IMPACT Team is working closely with "Trump Victory 2020" National Campaign team to work towards "Aab ki Baar, Trump Sarkaar"
We are engaging with Victory 2020 teams across 23 States to help them reach out to Indian American communities. We are inviting LIKE-MINDED individuals and groups to join "Indians for Trump" campaign consisting of all people of Indian origin wanting to see President Trump get re-elected.
Within most of these selected states, our teams are forming Phone Banking groups and Grassroots campaign teams (poll greeters, block walkers and digital media campaigners). We are working closely with several Victory 2020 Directors, US Senator's Campaign Directors and Campaign Teams of US Congressmen.
Segment of society we serve
Reinaldo "Rey" Martinez was born in Puerto Rico to parents of Cuban descent. On November 7, 2017. the former Councilman won by a landslide the mayoral race of Loganville City, becoming the first Latino to be elected as Mayor in Georgia.
Mayor Martinez holds an Associate Degree in Early Childhood Education from Atlanta Metropolitan College and is a business owner.
In 2016, being a vocal supporter of then-candidate Donald Trump and Mike Pence and organizing the candidates' "Latino coalition" in Georgia includes the Grassroot Movement "Latinos for Trump" directed then by Johsie Cruz.
A Latino war hero
Rey is a 20 year veteran of the US Navy and still serves in the Navy Reserve, who has awarded various medals: The Naval Achievement Medal, Good Conduct Medal, National Defense Medal, and the Iraq Campaign Medal and He served in the first Gulf War and Afghanistan. He is a member of American Legion Post 233 in Loganville.
America's Web Radio
In the '50s, at age 14, David Moxley began as a radio station DJ in his then rural town of Lubbock, Texas.
With a career that expands for more than seven decades, he has the gift to identify talents, giving him the nickname "The Legend." In 2016 he was the first person to identify Katrina Pearson as a potential leader, making her, thru his radio, the voice of what now is known today as "Black Voices for Trump."
After long years in the broadcast system, he was one of the first radio stations on the internet, pioneering many new techniques in webcast radio. America's Web Radio is now heard the world over and is based in Atlanta using the motto "The most eclectic mix of programs."
Since 2019 America's web radio is the home of "Hablemos Venezolano-Let's talk Venezuelan," a two-hour bilingual show hosted by Cat Fletcher and Johsie Cruz.
Victor Armendariz, the former candidate for Georgia's 4th Congressional District, explains his Mexican-American audience the US Politics "On the Point,"
ALIPAC supporters represent every race and demographic in America.
We have a diverse range of opinions, yet we are united in the belief that more must be done to stop illegal immigration and illegal immigrants from harming Americans. We work hard at ALIPAC to educate lawmakers and the public about the many problems with illegal immigration.
ALIPAC supports those who legally immigrate.
But we DO NOT support any amnesty, visa expansion, "Guest Worker" program, or immigration reform amnesty designed to reward illegal aliens or legalize their presence in the US.
We have supported a peaceful, non racist, rule of law approach to resolving illegal immigration since our founding on 9/11 2004.
America is a land of generous and caring people, but our hospitality and values are being strained and abused by those who are willing to break the law and take our jobs and our tax dollars.
America's illegal alien population of 20 Million inhabitants will begin to shrink instead of grow, if we support candidates that will reflect the will of the vast majority of American citizens.
ALIPAC's FOUR POINT PLATFORM: "Simply enforce our existing immigration laws!"
1. Secure Our Borders.
2. Crack down on employers that intentionally hire illegals.
3. Remove incentives and rewards to illegals such as licenses, welfare, and other taxpayer benefits.
4. Enforce our existing laws and deport illegal aliens when convicted of crimes or detected during routine law enforcement activities.
Most ALIPAC supporters also believe:
- We oppose the excessive and reckless United Nations resettlement programs that are bringing in large numbers of refugees from Syria and other Muslim nations at the expense of US taxpayers when this form of immigration is clearly putting the security of our citizens at risk.
- Legal immigration levels should be reduced from the current historically high levels to lower and more traditional levels.
- Congress should make English the official language of America!
- State and Local police should help enforce immigration laws!
- We firmly oppose any Guest Worker / Temporary Worker Program which is disguised AMNESTY legislation.
- Legal and law abiding Americans should not be subjected to privacy invading technologies or national ID.
- Many believe Congress should clarify that the 14th Amendment of the US Constitution is superseded by the Article 4 protection from invasion clause and that "anchor babies" should not qualify for US citizenship.
Our core positions at ALIPAC are designed to line up with a large majority of American views represented in many scientific polls collected on our page Illegal Immigration Facts (click to view)!
Your support and contributions will enable us to meet our goals and covers expenses. Your generous donation will fund our mission.
Paid for by JohsieCruzforAmerica, LLC. 595 Bonnie Dell Drive Marietta GA 30062
Campaign Manager Cat Fletcher (678) 789-1579
Copyright © 2019 JohsieCruzforAmerica, LLC - All Rights Reserved.
Design by Cat Fletcher RACI, LLC